Master Program of ScienEdication was established in 1993/1994 based on Directorate General of Higher Education Decree N0.588/DIKTI/Kep/1993. The curriculum of study program is reviewed and revised to meet demands of Indonesian National Qualification Framework (Kerangka Kualifikasi Nasional Indonesia /KKNI) level 8, 21st century skill and Industrial Revolution 4.0. The curricullum of DPSE is also be aligned with the development of knowledge, technology, and stakeholders’ need.
Learning Outcome as a result of learning in Master Program of Science Education covers skill in 4 areas, teaching and learning strategies
1. Perform scientific, educative, and religious attitudes and behavior in any conducts and contribute to the development of the society and nations.
2. Critically analyze and systematically synthesize science content and pedagogy and maintain them up to date with the latest development
3. Comprehensively understand educational research method to find solutions of science education issues
1. Integrate learning skills, ICT competencies, life skills, and innovation skills into lifelong learners behavior to facilitate their career development
2. Develop logical, critical, systematic, and creative thinking and apply them in conducting and publishing interdisciplinary research studies
1. Employ interdisciplinary approaches to solve science education issues
2. Produce research-based and tested innovation in the field of science education
3. Manage science education research and publish the findings in national and international journals
Course group and the number of credits should be fulfilled by students of Master Program of Science Education
Fundamental of Science Education
Research in Science Education
Current Trends and Inovation in Science education
The process and stdents’ assessement conduct in various strategies. The formative assessement aims for improvement of the learning program, whereas summative assessment aims to evaluate students learning achievement. The formative assessment includes assignment, presentation (individual/group), performance test, portofolio, mini riset and report paper. The sumative assessment is given in midterm exam and final exam
The research area for theses are as follows: